You can download the majority of our forms as PDFs. We are working towards creating smart forms to enable direct online lodgement.
- Application for Consent for Tree Removal or Pruning
- Bushcare Volunteer Registration
- Change of Mailing Address Advice
- Community Gardens Expression of Interest
- Community Gardens Application
- Community Grants Application
- Direct Debit Request
- Donations Program Application
- Filming and Photography Application
- Rates - Pay by Arrangement Application
- Request for Bond or Fees Refund
- Request to Speak at a Meeting
- Resident Parking Application
- Street Stall/Fundraising Stall Application Form
- Waste Bin(s) Application
Sporting fields, parks and venues bookings
Electronic lodgement guidelines
Please note: Council requires electronic lodgement of all plans and supporting documentation in digital form (as PDF documents contained on a CD or USB or similar device) in accordance with our Electronic Lodgement Guidelines.
If you need any advice or further information when completing a form or about any applicable fees and charges, please contact us.
All Development, Engineering and related Applications must be lodged at our Customer Service Centre in Rockdale, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm.