Regulated premises - caravan parks

You must register with us when planning to operate a caravan park in Bayside local government area (LGA), pay a fee, and be compliant at the time of routine inspections.  

You must also update us if your business changes name, proprietor, or ABN details. 

Caravan parks have facilities to service sites that allow installation of tents, caravans, motor homes and relocatable homes. 

A registration fee applies to recover the costs of Bayside Council’s inspection services.  

We will inspect your premises on an annual basis to ensure health and safety standards have been met. 

There is a penalty for operating without registering with us. 

Supporting documents

You will need the following documents ready before applying: 

  • Details of other relevant approvals - e.g. DA / consent 
  • Supply proof of ABN / ACN. Refer to for details. 

Apply in person

Download and print the application form and lodge when completed to any of our Customer Service Centres.  

Payment is preferred by cheque, money order, debit or credit cards (Visa and Mastercard).

Payments made using a credit card will incur a service fee of 0.5%.

Fees and charges

Payments made by MasterCard or Visa incur a service fee of 0.5%.

Fee Value
Registration fee for new regulated premises or change of ownership details $65.00

After lodgement

Once your application is received you may be contacted for further information. 

If you have any questions, contact on 1300 581 299 Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 5pm.