How to apply for a pension rebate

Eligible pensioners can apply to receive up to $250 per year off their Council rates.

How to Apply for a Pension Rebate

If you have a current Pensioner Concession Card (issued by Centrelink or the Department of Veteran Affairs) you may be eligible to a rate rebate. The full rebate of $250 applies if you owned your property and were a pensioner prior to July 1 of the current year.

The rebate is reduced proportionately on a quarterly pro rata entitlement if you purchased the property or became a pensioner on or after July 1 of the current year.

How do I apply for one?

You can apply for this rebate by bringing your current Pensioner Concession Card into one of our Customer Service Centres

Apply Online

Please use Council's Self Service Portal and select the Pensioner Concession Application.

How to apply for a pension rebate