Grants and Financial Assistance
We support the local community through the provision of financial assistance to not-for-profit organisations, community groups and individuals.
Community Grants Program 2019/2020
Under the Community Grants Program 2019/2020, local community groups and clubs are invited to apply for:
- Small Grants (up to $2,000) for the purchase of equipment, special activities or information resources
- Seeding Grants (up to $5,000) to establish innovative programs that foster initiatives to address the social, cultural, creative, artistic and leisure needs of the community
- Please read the Community Grants Program Guidelines for further information about eligibility criteria and the application process.
- Applications are now closed
Council recognises there are situations where it is appropriate to respond to requests for a one-off donation to an individual, a charitable organisation or not for profit organisation, for a general or a specific purpose.
Categories for funding under the donations program are:
- Youth Representation (application form)
- Seniors Groups (application form)
- General Donation (application form)
Applicants must address the eligibility criteria outlined in the Community Grants and Donations Policy and complete the relevant application form as listed above.
Funding Levels Available
Funding available for application is listed in this document.
Fee Waiver for Venues and Parks
Not-for-profit community organisations and clubs may be eligible for a waiver of 50% of the fee for use of Council operated venues and parks where the use is for the purpose of conducting a meeting, program or activity in accordance with the organisations purpose.
Eligibility is assessed in line with Council's Community Grants and Donations Policy and Council's Fees and Charges.
Applications must be made using the Fee Waiver application form.
ClubGRANTS are an initiative of the NSW Government and Clubs NSW to provide funding for community projects and services that have a direct impact on local communities.
ClubGRANTS are funded by a gaming machine tax rebate. Council DOES NOT financially contribute to the program but assists the local ClubGRANTS Committee by administering the application process.
Applications must use the online application form and address the identified local area priorities.
Applications are closed for 2018/19.
Local Clubs participating in the Bayside Local Area Committee for ClubGRANTS are:
Ramsgate RSL, Bexley RSL, Brighton RSL, Kingsgrove RSL, Georges River 16ft Sailing Club, Rockdale Tennis Club, Earlwood - Bardwell Park, and Rowers on Cooks River.