Public domain works

You need approval to carry out works or activities on roads, footpaths, carparks or reserves in the public domain. Approvals and permits are required for all stages of demolition and construction, approval will be granted under the Roads Act 1993 and/or the Local Government Act 1993.

You can find more information about individual approvals and permits, legislation you need to comply with and how to apply for your approval / permits below.