Our public libraries offer free services for local residents who are housebound.
Who can use the service:
These services are available for people who are:
- Unable to visit the library due to poor health
- Constrained with a disability
- Suffering from a chronic illness
- Frail aged
- Resident in a care facility
What you can borrow:
- Books including Large Print
- Talking books and audio books
- Music CD’s
- Community languages
Ask us about our e-books and e-resources. Contact your local branch Library for more information.