Become Preferred / Registered Supplier or Contractor to Council
We purchase from preferred suppliers that have been selected through a competitive and transparent procurement process.
How does it work?
Preferred supplier contracts are established through an open market procurement process facilitated by:
- Bayside Council directly; and/or
- Prescribed entities, Local Government Procurement and Procurement Australia which Councils can access; and/or
- Procurement Ventures with other Government Agencies e.g. other Councils, Southern Sydney Regional Organisation of Councils (SSROC) and State Government.
When can I apply?
You can keep up to date on when preferred supplier procurement opportunities are going to market by:
- checking the Local Government Tenders section of the Sydney Morning Herald and local papers, the Southern Courier and the St George and Sutherland Shire Leader;
- checking TenderLink (registration is free);
- checking Procurement Australia; and
- checking Local Government Procurement