Park and venue hire
We provide a large range of sport and recreation venues which are available for hire online.
Make a booking
Most of our parks, sporting and recreation facilities can now be booked online for a large range of activities including sport events, picnics, functions, meetings and filming.
Currently, we only accept payment by credit card for bookings made through the online booking platform.
Summer 2023-2024 season expression of interest
Sporting groups, clubs, associations and organisations are invited to submit their field and venue requests for the 2023-2024 summer season, as well as requests for winter pre-season matches, training and grading days.
You can book a Bayside field or venue for your organisation for the summer season from Saturday, 30 September 2023 to Sunday, 31 March 2024.
You must submit your expression of interest on Bookable by 5pm, Sunday 18 June 2023.
All summer EOI’s are to be submitted as a Seasonal request using the password: Summer 2023-2024.
- Login to Bookable
- You will need to register for an account if you don’t have one, bookings can’t be made until your account is verified.
- Submit your seasonal request. Only apply for what is needed, and don’t submit blanket requests. Include all booking requirements that fall within the summer 2023-2024 season dates.
- Upload your Certificate of Currency ($20 million coverage and Bayside Council listed as an interested party).
- We will review all requests after 18 June, allocate fields as per our procedures and communicate outcomes.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about this process, or if you have any issues using the online booking system.
Bayside Council is committed to ensuring all fields and venues are allocated fairly by assessing applications for the following:
- All outstanding club fees and charges must be paid to be eligible for allocation of fields and / or venues.
- Priority for allocation is given to locally based clubs and sporting organisations that focus on:
- grass roots participation
- promoting, enabling and supporting participation from our diverse community
- returning clubs and sporting organisations
- traditional summer sports
- A growing population means there is a higher demand for fields and venues.
- Some facilities are unavailable due to redevelopment and improvement works, decreasing available fields and venues.
- Bayside Council retains the right to:
- approve all or some of the bookings requested
- adjust booking dates, locations, and times in consultation with the applicant
- approve shared or casual use of seasonally allocated fields and facilities
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions, or if you need help submitting your seasonal request.
We provide a variety of Bayside recreation facilities for hire including:
community facilities and halls
off leash dog exercise areas
You can also hire sportsgrounds and facilities, including:
outdoor basketball courts
cricket wickets and practice nets
squash and tennis courts
outdoor exercise equipment
aquatic centres and open water swimming enclosures
Outdoor basketball courts are available across Bayside, press on the map for locations.
We have several tennis and squash court facilities available for hire online or through private local business.
Tennis and Squash Courts at Mutch Park Pagewood can be booked by contacting Mutch Park Sports Centre
Tennis Courts at Aloha Street, Mascot can be booked online.
Tennis Courts at Cahill Park, Wolli Creek can be booked online.