Apply to change your rates payment
If you are experiencing hardship, you may be eligible for a rates deferral or payment arrangement.
You can apply to defer or enter into a payment arrangement for your rates if you:
- are experiencing financial hardship
- agree to pay your rates in a payment arrangement.
We will only accept one application per assessment.
What you need
To apply you'll need to complete our online form and provide:
- your details and information about your property
- if applying for a payment arrangement, your proposed payment schedule.
- A payment arrangement is defined as a regular periodical payment, having regard to the ratepayer's personal financial circumstances, so as to have the rates paid in full by 30 June 2022.
- Rates, instalment and reminder notices will still be issued during the term of this arrangement.