Your options if you don't agree with the decision

You can seek a review, lodge an appeal, modify and relodge your application.

If your application has been refused

Your options include:

You can lodge your application for a review form in person at a customer service centre or online via the NSW Planning Portal.

If you are seeking a review, we request that you submit your application within three months of the date of determination. This is to ensure we can make a decision within statutory timeframes. We are only able to make a decision up to 6 months after the date of determination.

Modify a development application

If you want to change your design after you have received development approval, you can apply to modify the Consent.

More information: