We offer a range of activities for young people.
Youth Drop In
Youth drop in sessions provide a safe place where young people can enjoy a range of youth development activities delivered by Council and our partners tailored to their interests. Youth drop in sessions also enable young people to engage with other youth service providers.
Our Youth Workers will continue to provide support to young people and are available to speak with you on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 10:30am to 7pm via;
School holiday programs for young people are organised which engages young people in a range of cultural, artistic, educational, and recreational activities.
- Bookings will only be taken in person on Tuesdays from 4pm to 7pm @ Alf Kay Eastlakes Community Hall (Eastlakes Youth Drop - In) 16 Florence Avenue, Eastlakes. Starts Tuesday 8 December 2020
- No young person is permitted to attend an activity without a completed Enrolment, Registration and Waiver form
- To ensure Covid-19 requirements are met, spots are limited and bookings are essential
- We request you follow Covid-19 requirements to ensure the safety of everyone
- Youth Holiday Program is on a first come, first served basis
- Youth Services will be closed from Friday 18 December 2020 and returning back Monday 4 January 2021
- For more information contact Council’s Youth Worker on firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Week is an opportunity for young people to express their ideas and views, act on issues that affect their lives, or create and enjoy activities and events.
We support Youth Week each year. Unfortunately, due to the ongoing health crisis, Youth Week has been cancelled.
Mindfulness for Young People
Mindfulness Meditation via Zoom - FREE - for young people aged 12-20 years old
Every Wednesday starting 23 September and ending 9 December 2020 (12 weeks). You can join one session or all.
Time: 5pm to 5:45pm
The Yoga Foundation instructor will teach a range of simple, effective mindfulness techniques to help manage stress, anxiety, feel calmer and manage emotions.
The Yoga Foundation instructor makes it fun, straightforward and suitable for all. No experience necessary.