We offer a range of activities for young people.
Youth Drop In
Youth drop in sessions provide a safe place where young people can enjoy a range of youth development activities delivered by Council and our partners tailored to their interests. Youth drop in sessions also enable young people to engage with other youth service providers.
Our Youth Workers will continue to provide support to young people and are available to speak with you on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 10:30am to 7pm via;
School holiday programs for young people are organised which engages young people in a range of cultural, artistic, educational, and recreational activities.
- Bookings will only be taken in person on Tuesdays from 4pm to 7pm @ Alf Kay Eastlakes Community Hall (Eastlakes Youth Drop - In) 16 Florence Avenue, Eastlakes.
- No young person is permitted to attend an activity without a completed enrolment, registration and waiver form (waiver to be completed in person)
- To ensure COVID-19 requirements are met, spots are limited and bookings are essential
- We request you follow COVID-19 requirements to ensure the safety of everyone
- Youth Holiday Program is on a first come, first served basis
- Cash payments ONLY for the Holiday program. We do not take cheques or EFT
- Departures and arrival times are stated as per the program flyer. To ensure these times are followed please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time. Please note programs will only wait 10 minutes for late arrivals
- If you;
- have any suggestions for Youth Services in 2021 regarding Youth Drop - In, Holiday Programs, Workshops, Activities or Programs
- would like more information
- would like to be removed from our mailing list
Youth Week is an opportunity for young people to express their ideas and views, act on issues that affect their lives, or create and enjoy activities and events.
We support Youth Week each year.