Corporate planning and reporting
Effective planning and reporting helps us implement actions in line with agreed long-term objectives for the community.
Our plans focus on questions such as:
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be in ten years?
- How will we get there?
- How will we know we’ve arrived?
The Bayside Council Community Strategic Plan is our plan for Bayside in 2032 and will guide us as we meet the challenges and opportunities that will affect the community in the future.
The Community Strategic Plan outlines over 10 years of strategic planning, supported by a long-term resourcing strategy and financial plan, workforce management plan, and asset management plan. These plans and strategies ensure we have an effective and cohesive way forward.
You can download and view the supporting plans and strategies below:
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy 2022-2026 - guides the strategic approach to engaging and communicating with our community.
- Delivery Program - details the key activities that help achieve the strategic plan objectives for each new term of Council
- Resourcing Strategy - details how we will implement and resource the community’s vision. The Resourcing Strategy has three related components:
You can also view the Fees and Charges for the forward 12 months as they support these plans and strategies.