Report a missed bin collection

Get assistance for a missed collection, replacement, repairs and other services.

How do I Report a Damaged, Missing Bin or Missed Service?

If your bin is damaged, stolen or has not been collected, call Council’s Customer Service Centre on 1300 581 299 or report it on Bayside Waste Services App, as shown below.

missed services

Mobile Waste Services App

We've created a Waste Services mobile app to provide all this information and more, in real time.

Downlaod the app on Google Play Available on the App Store

App Poster

Can I Contact the Collection Contractor?

Yes, if you live in:

arrowArncliffe, arrowBanksia, arrowBanksmeadow, arrowBardwell Park, arrowBardwell Valley, arrowBexley, arrowBexley North, arrowBrighton-Le-Sands, arrowCarlton, arrowDolls Point, arrowKingsgrove, arrowKogarah, arrowKyeemagh, arrowMonterey, arrowRamsgate, arrowRamsgate Beach, arrowRockdale, arrowSandringham, arrowSans Souci, arrowTurrella, arrowWolli Creek.

Please contact the Waste Hotline Number on 1800 079 390 for any enquiries regarding your kerbside household bin service, including:

  • Bin replacement
  • Bin repairs
  • Missed collection services
  • Collection spillages
  • Any other enquiries regarding your kerbside household bin service.

If you need an additional bin or have further enquiries in relation to Council's other waste services, please contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on 1300 581 299.

Need to contact us?

Call 1300 581 299 (weekdays 8:30am-4pm and Saturday 9am-1pm) or email