Early Childhood Casual Positions
Multiple Opportunities Available - Mascot and Hillsdale
- Seeking Casual Educators (Certificate III & Diploma qualified) & Casual Early Childhood Teachers
- Develop and implement innovative, high quality early education and care programs
- Scope to work with 0-5 age groups in supportive working environment
- Flexible and family-friendly working environment
- A generous and tangible reward and recognition program with ongoing training and development opportunities
At Bayside Council, we are committed to a positive, flexible and supportive workplace culture, where our people and customers feel respected and valued. We are proud to serve our community through operating with transparency, integrity and in the best interests of the Bayside community to deliver exceptional service.
Purpose of the Role
The City Life directorate delivers personalised and public services to enhance community life, including family, aged, leisure and cultural services.
To provide innovative and quality early education and care programs in line with the National Quality Framework that reflect the children and families in the service.
The role is responsible to ensure a responsive service that is committed to inclusive practices that support families, cultural, socio-economic and individual situations.
- Approved Certificate III, Diploma or Degree level childcare qualification and relevant experience working with children 0-5 years
- Current First Aid Certificate relevant to the role
- Working with Children Check (NSW)
- Approved Child Protection training
- Working knowledge of Education and Care Services National Law and Regulation, Child Protection legislation and regulation and National Quality Framework
Prior to commencing your application, please take the time to read the appropriate job description from the list below;
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Early Childhood Educator (Diploma)
- Early Childhood Educator Cert III (P10297 to P10304)
Your application should include an up-to-date resume and a covering letter, outlining your skills and experience and how you would be perfect for the role applied for.
Applications must be submitted by mail to Bayside Council, PO Box 21, Rockdale, NSW 2216 or by email at email@example.com
Salary Range: $22.89 to $39.43 (+25% Casual Loading). Hourly rate is dependent on qualifications and experience, plus 9.5% superannuation
Enquiries: Laura Browning - Coordinator Children and Young People on (02) 9366 3876