Bayside Council has approximately 850 staff servicing more than 150,000 residents. If you want to be part of a dynamic and collaborative workplace, working at Bayside might be the right career move for you.
Who are we?
Bayside Council represents a fresh start for the community and a great opportunity for staff that are focused on building a new and stronger Council.
At Bayside we value:
We are all leaders. We are decisive, outward focused and forward thinking; setting the vision for Bayside Council today and into the future.
We are courageous and innovative. We are committed to making a difference in our work.
We support and invest in each other creating a strong collaborative culture.
We go above and beyond delivering an outstanding customer experience every time
Additionally, Bayside Council is an equal opportunity employer committed to an equitable, diverse and socially inclusive work environment.
What do we offer?
As an employer, Bayside Council offers the following benefits:
- Competitive salaries and conditions
- Flexible working conditions including 9 day fortnights, generous leave provisions, paid parental leave
- Close to public transport
- Work/life balance, with an array of ‘family friendly’ flexible options
- Generous and tangible reward and recognition program
- Ongoing learning and development, supporting you to drive and grow your career
- A safe workplace and a health & wellbeing program
- An exciting and active Sports and Social club
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Employee assistance program, offering free counseling and support
- Close to public transport, shops, and business centres
Applying for a Position
Before starting your application, please read the job description and make sure you understand the requirements.
Unless stated otherwise in the job listing, your application should include the following:
- An up-to-date resume (max 5 pages)
- A covering letter using an evidence-based approach outlining how your skills and experience are relevant to the position and meet the focus competencies, key accountabilities and key challenges of the role (max 3 pages)
- Files in Word or PDF format
- Files named to include the job title and candidate name