We're proud to launch #BackTheBay, a campaign in collaboration with the business chambers in Bayside to support local businesses.
Support the Campaign
#BackTheBay encourages residents to shop locally and help local businesses continue operating during and after COVID-19. We want locals to spread the love by sharing photos of their purchases on social media with the hashtag #BackTheBay. Along with buying locally, Bayside residents are encouraged to:
- ‘Like’ their favourite businesses on social media,
- Order online/buy takeaway,
- Keep their memberships/subscriptions,
- Leave an online rating/review, and
- Use our campaign image to share on social media or download and print for your shop window.
Let’s work together to support each other and keep the local economy alive.
#BacktheBay Map of Businesses
If your business is based in Bayside and you’re still open, we can add you to our #BackTheBay virtual map to let the community know.
Click here to submit your details to our Business Directory. We will then upload them to the virtual map.